Class Teacher = Miss Peers
Early Years Practitioners = Mrs Davidson, Mrs Boulby, Miss Middleton
Early Intervention Support = Miss Baird
Our first day in Reception class
Our learning achievements
R.E - The Way, The Truth & The Life
F1 God’s World
During this first half of the Autumn Term the children will be learning about God’s World.
They will have the opportunity to hear about the things that God has created and to know that He asks us to care for our world. The children will begin to appreciate that God made each one of us different and special and that he cares for us all.
Here are some ways in which you can help at home:
- Share books with your children about the creation story and about the plants and creatures that share our planet.
- Help your child to treat all creation with respect, e.g. caring for pets, not dropping litter, etc.
- Talk about the changing seasons, the colours of autumn, etc.
- Tell your child how special they are to you and to God.
- Use bedtime prayers as a time to thank God for all the good things He has given to us, especially our families and the new friends at school.
Letters sent home